Lohan stands on the red carpet as she arrives for the annual White House Correspondents' Association Dinner at the Washington Hilton in Washington. (Photo : Reuters)
When it comes to driving, celebrities are just as bad behind the wheel as anyone else.
Here's a list of the 10 worst celebrity drivers picked out by Jalopnik.com.
1. Lindsay Lohan: The Hollywood starlet seems to have a habit of wrecking cars. She drove her black Porsche into the back of an 18-wheeler.
Like Us on Facebook
2. Billy Joel: Back in 2004, the popular singer lost control of his '67 Charleston Citroen jumping a curb and smashed into a house.
3. Nick Bollea: The son of Hulk Hogan was arrested in 2007 for racing and crashing his Toyota Supra.
4. Eddie Griffin: Smashed his Ferrari Enzo into a wall while shooting a promo for Redline in 2007.
5. Kelsey Grammer: Drunk at the time, Grammer flipped his red Dodge Viper in 1996.
6. Britney Spears: The troubled pop singer drove with her baby on her lap without a seatbelt and later, she placed her baby in a car seat facing the wrong way. Spears also had numerous scrapes, dings, bumps and crunches to her driving record.
7. Cristiano Ronaldo: The world famous soccer player totalled his 599 Ferrari, while on the way to practice in a Manchester tunnel. The car was priced at 200,000 pounds ($309,820).
8. Paris Hilton: The internationally known socialite backed her Range Rover into a parked Civic and drove away without taking the responsibility.
9. Ian Wright: British soccer star totalled his Ferrari 360 Spyder in 2004. The football star blamed the crash on the traction control.
10. George Lucas: The "Stars Wars" director showed his skills during a celebrity race in 2007 when he crashed his car into a field.