Ferrari's upcoming limited edition model, the LaFerrari Aperta, will be exhibited at this year's Paris Motor show, among other stunning models. But what's so special about this vehicle?
The LaFerrari Aperta will make its first appearance along with the fresh GTC 4 Lusso T. According to a previous report, the GTC 4 would be the first four-seater with a V8 engine while the Aperta model would have a carbon fiber hardtop and a soft top option.
What are the specials of the LaFerrari Aperta? We created a list of its 5 best features that will make it worth the buy.
1. The black-colored, convertible vehicle has undergone some extensive and impressive updates that involve modifications to the chassis in order for the torsional rigidity and beam stiffness as the coupé version to remain intact.
2. Additionally, the car's aerodynamics were improved as well to guarantee the same drag coefficient even without the roof.
3. According to Maxim, the hybrid electrics' total system output is 949 horsepower and the top speed is 217 mph.
4. More than that, the limited edition model has the same running gear and performance figures as the original: an 800 cv V12 ICE (with a specific power output of 128 cv/l) coupled with a 120 kW electric motor (163 cv), unleashing 963 cv in total, noted Net Car Show.
5. If these features were not enough, it might be good to know that the LaFerrari Aperta is already sold out via pre-order even before its appearance at the Motor Show.
It looks like many Ferrari collector took the opportunity to have one of the models to add to their collection. Furthermore, Wall Street Journal revealed that many people would like to be on the company's "list" every time a new model comes up.
"People want to be on that list," Andy Palmer, chief executive of British sports-car maker Aston Martin Lagonda Ltd said. "Each year a number of people ask how to get closer to the company."