The 2016 Paris Motor Show, which is also known as the Paris Mondial de l'Automobile is about to happen on October 1-16 and it is open to the public.
While the French people are known to love everything about fashion, those who live in the area also know that the enthusiasm for cars in the region is also very prominent. Business Insider was able to get a hold of the car models which will be exhibited on the show, now let us examine the specifications and features of those who made it to the top 5.
1. Citroen's CXeperience Hybrid Concept- the details about this new model have been lurking on the Internet for more than a month, but the 2016 Paris Motor show will give visitors the opportunity to check the model, fresh from the production.
According to the blog Car Obsession, the French vehicle will have a petrol engine that develops between 150-200bhp, which has been combined 80kW electric motor to give a total output of 250-300bhp. The hybrid system is mated to an eight-speed automatic gearbox which is placed between the petrol engine and the electric motor.
2. Citroen's C3 WRC- again, another model will be showcased at the car show but this time, it is the brand's future World Rally Championship racer. Citroen will provide a glimpse of the sports car.
However, Net Car Show provided some photos and rumored specs of the model. The C3 WRC could have an enhanced engine power to around 380bhp and electronic differential control, among other impressive features.
3. Ferrari's GTC 4 Lusso T- According to Bloomberg, the Italian car company will most likely debut the model at the 2016 Paris Motor Show. This is going to be the carmaker's first four-seater with a V8 engine.
4. LaFerrari Aperta- apart from the model mentioned above, Ferrari will also launch the Aperta model on the same event. Those who will attend the event will see a carbon fiber hardtop and a soft top option.
On the other hand, the limited edition model has the same running gear and performance figures as the original: an 800 cv V12 ICE (with a specific power output of 128 cv/l) coupled with a 120 kW electric motor (163 cv), unleashing 963 cv in total, Net Car Show noted.
5. Alfa Romeo's Giulia Veloce- the company might release the model in the Europe. However, Business Insider noted that it will not reach the U.S. market.