Musicians and artists unite for the 2016 iHeartReadio Festival, which was held at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas on September 23 and 24. Among the biggest pop stars who attended the music event were Britney Spears, Ariana Grande and a lot more.
The music celebration was hosted by none other than Ryan Seacrest. Meanwhile, the event continued on Saturday, with Hailee Steinfeld and others performing at the Daytime Village
Those who were not able to witness the event can still know what happened, especially that we are going to enumerate the five best highlights of the event.
1. Britney Spears was one of the headliners for the music festival, reports Just Jared. According to the website, her performance included some of her old and new songs. Some of the hits that she did onstage were "Work Bitch," followed up by "Womanizer," and then "I'm A Slave 4 U."
She also sang greatest hits like "Toxic," "Stronger," and "(You Drive Me) Crazy." More than that, She also sang "Do You Wanna Come Over?" and "Make Me," which are on the pop star's album Glory, which was released last month.
2. English band Tears for Fears revealed plans about the upcoming album. The 80's group is still as dashing as ever even though they were lined-up in between Spears, U2, and other modern artists.
According to Billboard, the group is planning to release their 7th album. "It's incredible," shared Roland Orzabal. "We've been at it four years, and we had to take a pause this year because of family illness, but now the herpes has cleared up, and we're good to go," he joked.
3. It appears that Ariana Grande had forgiven one of the Breakfast Club Host, Charlamagne Tha God. The latter made a seemingly derogatory comment about Grande's "hygienic habits" during the recent MTV VMA's. This caused the fanbase to hate on the The God.
However, the two chilled at the backstage of the iHeartRadio Festival. Grande even revealed on him that her relationship with Mac Miller is getting stronger.
4. Usher surprised the crowd by bringing in special guests, Ludacris and Lil Jon onstage. The audience jammed with the R'n'B hitmaker with the songs "Crash," "Missing U," "Bump," "Rivals," " Lovers and Friends," "Yeah!" and "No Limit."
5. Who could forget Miley Cyrus' collaboration with Billy Idol? The musicians of then and now were able to rock on the stage together on the first day of iHeartRadio Festival.
Check out more of the highlights at iHeart News.