Dodge unveiled one of its latest remodeled vehicle- the 2017 Dodge Challenger T/A which may be one of the most amazing remodeled car that the company has made. The Challenger T/A will be available in three types: T/A, T/A Plus, and T/A 392.
The legendary model was unveiled at the recent 2016 Woodward Dream Cruise in Detroit alongside the Dodge Charger Daytona, reports Detroit News. Dodge boss Tim Kuniskis said that "this week is big for us, these cars fit perfectly in Woodland."
According to the website, the revamp models will both be available with 5.7-liter and 6.4-liter V-8 engines. These are inspired by Hellcat models but except 707-horsepower engine.
Dodge will begin to sell the models in October. As for the price, the 2017 Dodge Challenger T/A will start at $37,399. Meanwhile, the T/A Plus and T/A 392 variants will be available starting at $40,140 and about $44,000, respectively. All prices exclude a $1,095 destination charge.
Aside from the details, here are the 5 reasons why the remodeled 2017 Dodge Challenger T/A is amazing,
- Jalopnik reports that the 5.7-liter models will get you additional graphics package on the hood, sides, and roof. Additionally, you will also get Super Track pack performance bits, 2.75-inch active exhaust, a conical air filter, and wider wheels. to mention few.
- Meanwhile, the 392 models add the Hellcat's six-piston front and four-piston rear brakes, and bigger wheels and tires.
- The lucky buyer will also get these features: Air Catcher headlights, which include air intakes on both inboard lights with "T/A" spelled in the bezel. It goes along with the functional hood NACA duct and a modified Hellcat airbox for V8s.
- Dodge also offers hood pins on T/A models which come at a separate price. But those who can afford will surely enjoy this add-on.
- By looking at the photos, the 2017 Dodge Challenger T/A looks a combo of stylish, high-fashioned and modern at the same time.