This might be the great time to get a hold of Madonna and other celebrities' cars. There will be a car auction headed by Proxibid which will commence on Saturday, Aug. 20 at 10:30 AM BST in Weybridge, Surrey, UK.
The company, which is widely known and trusted by car buyers and sellers organized the bidding for Historics at Brooklands Summer Classic Car Auction. The potential bidders will get to see up to 130 different car models, including the "Vogue" hitmaker's 2002 Mini Cooper S.
Aside from cars, those who will participate in the auction will also see classic motorcycle models. On the other hand, the type of cars that will be put into the bid range from rare, classic and up to the modern supercars.
According to Businesswire, the models will be displayed in Brooklands museum. The website promises and exquisite line of the collection that will surely catch the attention of every participant.
Meanwhile, those who are miles away from the event but wanted to join the auction need not worry. Proxibid also provides online bidding.
Those who are uncertain about taking things online must not fret as well. Proxibid uses a secure system to protect the online buyers.
Edward Bridger-Stille, Auction Director of Historics gave a statement regarding the upcoming special event. He ensures the public that the auction aims for the public interest by putting stylish and high-quality models.
"From classics to exotic sports cars, we again expect interest from buyers around the world, and Proxibid's online bidding system makes it easily accessible to those who cannot attend the auction live."
Aside from Madonna's 2002 Mini Cooper S, there is a wide range of selection. Let us take a look at some of the highlighted models that will be shown at the Summer Classic Car Auction below:
- 1934 Bentley 3 ½ Litre Roadster: (£160,000 - £200,000)This model is considered rare. It is also known as the "Ian Pitney Special."
- 1958 Jaguar XK150 Fixed Head Coupe: (£36,000 - £44,000) The classic model will be shown like good as new.
- 1978 MV Agusta Magni 861: )£55,000 - £65,000) Formerly owned by Pink Floyd's drummer Nick Mason, this motorcycle has just 35,000 km (21,000 mi). The model is also considered as rare and collectible.
- 2000 Nissan Skyline R34 GTR V-Spec: This nissan model might be tagged as one of the most favorite among the models. The price range will be posted soon.
- 1967 Mercedes-Benz 250 SL Roadster: (£38,000 - £45,000) It might be a pure-bred sports car but buyers could use it on a regular basis.
- 1993 Ferrari F512 TR: (£88,000 - £108,000) The vehicle features a 5 litre and 12-cylinder engine.
To know more about Madonna's 2002 Mini Cooper S among the remaining car model, visit Proxibid's official bidding catalog.