The Japanese automakers will launch Honda NSX 2017 in the first quarter of next year, and yet, the reviewers are already smitten with its features. Australians were the lucky people because the hybrid supercar will soon be out first on the continent.
But according to Cars Guide, it is not only the features that will surely take your breath away. The price of the exciting new car model will be for sale for the whopping price of $420,000 AUD ($320428.50 USD).
Before, Car Advice previously reported that the initial price for the Honda NSX 2017 was roughly around $388,000 before on-road costs. But is the price really worth it?
Honda Australia Director, Mr. Stephen Collins said that the supercar must definitely worth the price.
"The arrival of the Honda NSX is an important signal to our Australian customers that Honda is truly a technology and engineering company that can deliver not only efficient, well packaged small cars, people movers and SUVs - but also a high-performance hybrid supercar," Cars Guide quotes.
Furthermore, what are the key features of the Honda NSX 2017? Auto World News dig deeper to the bits about the highly-anticipated vehicle. Here are the 5 reasons why it is the "must have supercar in Australia":
1. The car is powered by a hybrid, twin turbo V6 powertrain. It also produces a powerful combined output of 427 Kw.
2. Honda's new supercar model is also is capable of running a superfast speed from rest to 100km/h in around 3.0 seconds. Thanks to its feature, the 9-speed dual-clutch transmission which provides the power.
3. Gizmodo Australia also reveals that the Honda NSX 2017 can handle both that electric-only Quiet mode driving because the front wheels have a pair of identical but individual 27kW/73Nm electric motors.
4. The vehicle has a variety of eight exterior paint colours and four high-quality interior trims. Meanwhile, three additional metallic colors will be available for an additional price of $1500. However, the Valencia Red Pearl and Nouvelle Blue Pearl will be a $10,000 extra cost to the driver's pocket.
5. The design looks modern and suave, but it is also inspired by their old models. Notice its carbon fibre blacked-out roof and the wide rear that hides a horizontal tail-light which resembles the first generation models.
These are just some of the highlights of the Honda NSX 2017. Nevertheless, the features must speak for the car's performance and efficiency. But of course, the Australians would like to feel how the supercar will take their breath away once Honda announced its official release date.