Finally, the Batman game will be released today for xBox, and players are dying to get their hands on the game, but what is a game without achievement. a full view of the secret achievements to unlock.
(Photo : Batman Arkham / YouTube Screenshot)
Finally, the long wait is over. Batman: Return To Arkham will officially be released today, Oct. 18. The game is courtesy of Rocksteady Studios and WB Games Montreal. This is a remastered version of the first two Batman installments "Batman: Arkham City" and "Batman: Arkham Asylum."
Batman: Return to Arkham will be an enticing game that will bring the player to the darkest and deepest core of Gotham City's- Arkham psychiatric hospital for the mentally and criminally insane super notorious villains, an all-star villain cast. Batman will then lurk in the shadows and show his combat skills and gadgets in order to defeat Joker and his team.
What is more exciting about this game is not just about defeating the bad guys but rather achieving the goals assigned. For each task achieved there will be a trophy rewarded to the player. List of trophies are easy to find and achieve, but what players don't know is that there are trophies that are secretly given.
So here is the list:
- Shocking Rescue (Take down Zsasz in the patient pacification chamber)
- Leave No Man Behind (Rescue the guards and henchman from the Joker in decontamination)
- Malpractice Needs More Practice (Survive the from the deformed Joker henchman)
- Born Free (Escape from intensive treatment and into the surface)
- Just What The Doctors Ordered (save all the doctors in the hospital)
- Day Dreamer (Survive the nightmare of the Scarecrow's fear gas)
- Baneful Payback (Destroy and defeat Bane)
- Breaking and Entering (Gain access to Arkham Mansion after it is locked down by Joker)
- Recurring Nightmare (Face your biggest fears and keep your sanity)
- Zsasz Cut Down To Size (Rescue Dr. Young from being killed by Victor Zsasz)
- Solitary Confinement (Apprehend and imprison Harley Quinn)
- Double Trouble (Defeat Two Titan Henchmen at once)
- Resist Fear (beat the effects of the fear gas released by the Scarecrow)
- Crocodile Tears (wonder into Killer Croc's crib and survive)
- Poisoned Ivy (Defeat the huge Ivy plant).
Watch the trailer video for Batman: Return to Arkham below: